More WEMF Info Then You Know What To Do With
PHASE 2 LINE UP RELEASED!
Here’s the complete lineup:
|TOWER OF DESTINY
Moby (dj set)
|TOWER OF DESTINY
Chase & Status (dj set)
Comedy Records Showcase
Destiny Events, Embrace and Electronic Nation are pleased to announce phase 2 of the lineup for the 16th annual World Electronic Music Festival powered by Rogers that will take place August 17th to 19th in South Algonquin, Ontario. Woflgang Gartner, Moby (DJ Set), Chase and Status (DJ Set), Zeds Dead, Andy C, Thomas Gold and Datsik are among the acts confirmed for Friday and Saturday. Additional artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
3rd Tier 3-day tickets are currently on sale for $239 (plus service charges) online here. Tiers 1 & 2 sold out in record time this year and we will continue to release additional blocks of 1000 tickets at higher increments so be sure to get yours early for maximum value!
NOTE: As of todays date, WEMF is now OVER 50% SOLD OUT!
Get your tickets now! Don’t wait! Get them HERE
A limited number of 3-day VIP tickets will be available for $399 (plus service charges) that include:
- VIP Parking
- Express entry
- Access to multiple VIP areas and lounges
- Free gadget charging station
- WEMF 2012 commemorative VIP laminate
Don’t worry, if you’ve already purchased your 3-day ticket during the presale you can upgrade to VIP for $189 online. Space is limited so don’t wait!
2-day tickets for entry after 12 NOON Saturday are available for $150 (plus service charges)
As always, camping space is included free of charge with the purchase of any WEMF ticket. As an upgrade, WEMF is also offering a number of on and off site camping packages this year.
“The Hi Life” On-Site Camping:
- $500 for a 2 Person Package (includes tent, 2 cots, 2 pillows and 2 sleeping bags)
- $700 for a 4 Person Package (includes tent, 4 cots, 4 pillows and 4 sleeping bags)
*gives you exclusive access to the “Hi Life” tent village and camping gear (spacious safari style tent, 2 or 4 cots, pillows and sleeping bags), private showers, free WiFi and charging stations.
- $50 Per Person
*includes secure, quiet local campground access (Fri-Sun) with showers and flush toilets as well as unlimited access to free 24hr shuttle service to event (approx. hourly service)
All camping packages are available at www.livenation.com and www.ticketweb.ca.
Shuttle busses from Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa to the WEMF site will also be made available. Details on when bus packages will be available to purchase will be announced soon!
- Toronto – $59 (Friday departure, Sunday return)
- Montreal – $59 (Friday departure, Sunday return)
- Ottawa – $59 (Friday departure, Sunday return)
- How about a massive FERRIS WHEEL running 24/7 with amazing visuals?! Planned for the top of the property (the highest point), this ride will take you higher than anything in the valley and provide amazing views for kilometers around!
- How about on-site shower facilities? Not just any showers, but proper heated showers used at many festival sites around North America that come in trucks with their own eco-friendly on-site water supply and waste collection. While you can still use the lake and/or baby wipes if you choose – you now have another option!
- Oh, how about FREE WI-FI for everyone this year! They know everyone wants to stay in touch with EVERYONE… we will be adding temporary heavy duty routing technology that promises to work for everyone on site all weekend.